The Transportation Committee has jurisdiction over the following matters:
(1) Matters pertaining to transportation generally;
(2) Aviation and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
(3) Department of public works, related to transportation, engineering, operations, planning, streetcar, and capital projects, including traffic engineering and control, bridges, roads, pedestrian facilities, sidewalk waivers, paths, trails and bike facilities.
(4) Parking facilities.
(5) Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority.
(6) Atlanta Regional Commission.
(7) Department of city planning activities related to transportation planning.
(8) Infrastructure bond issues and other capital funding related to transportation projects.
(9) Renew Atlanta related to transportation infrastructure.
(10) Atlanta Streetcar/Beltline transit and trails.
(11) All budgeted contracts pertaining to the agencies under the jurisdiction of this committee.