The Finance/Executive committee has jurisdiction over the following matters:
(1) Matters pertaining to the budget and to transfers of appropriations, including, but not limited to: non-departmental expenditures, trust funds, debt management, and capital budgeting.
(2) All matters pertaining to the administration of taxing ordinances and to public revenue.
(3) Tax officials and collectors.
(4) Department of finance.
(5) All licenses other than licenses issued under the police power of the city.
(6) Matters pertaining to the operation and maintenance of cable television, and the Mayor's Office of Communications.
(7) All matters pertaining generally to legislative oversight of the executive branch of government and specifically those components in the department of administrative services which relate to purchasing functions of the city, including award to the second low bidder, and change orders.
(8) Department of human resources.
(9) The operation of the office of the mayor, and departments under its jurisdiction that are not within the purview of another standing committee.
(10) Department of procurement and office of contract compliance.
(11) Intergovernmental relations with the board of education, county, state and federal authorities.
(12) International and diplomatic affairs, including activities of the office of immigrant affairs.
(13) Executive offices not under the jurisdiction of another standing committee.
(14) Department of Atlanta information management.
(15) Innovation delivery and performance.
(16) Real estate division.
(17) Facility management division.
(18) Office of customer service/311 call center.
(19) Office of enterprise assets management, including capital projects funded by infrastructure bonds and other sources.
(20) Office of cultural affairs.
(21) Office of constituent services.
(22) Awarding of sole source and special procurement contracts
(23) Matters related to the Audit Commission, pension boards, the Atlanta City Employees Credit Union, the Living Wage Independent Review Commission, bodies formed related to audits, Atlanta Sister Cities Commission, Citizens Service Planning Review Commission, Civil Service Board, contract compliance hearing officers, procurement appeals hearing officers, and other boards and bodies with subject matter under the purview of this committee.
(24) All budgeted contracts pertaining to the agencies under the jurisdiction of this committee.