The Community Development/Human Services Committee has jurisdiction over the following
(1) Department of city planning, office of housing, design, and the planning functions of the city.
(2) Comprehensive development plans, and land use plans.
(3) Matters pertaining to the reformulation and development of neighborhoods and neighborhood structures within the city including but not limited to the community and urban redevelopment programs Invest Atlanta, tax allocation districts and related boards.
(4) Economic development matters.
(5) Office of buildings, including zoning and building code enforcement.
(6) Department of parks and recreation.
(8) Office of special events.
(10) Office of human services.
(11) Office of grants management.
(12) Office of film and entertainment.
(13) Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
(14) Development impact fee matters (parks, transportation and public safety).
(15) Women's Entrepreneurial Initiative.
(16) Urban farming initiatives
(17) Consolidated plan.
(18) Community Development Block Grant funding.
(19) Atlanta Housing Authority.
(20) Atlanta Workforce Development Agency.
(21) Matters pertaining to health, education and welfare.
(22) All community services activities of the city.
(23) Consumer affairs.
(25) Convention and tourism.
(26) Matters related to the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Urban Design Commission, Atlanta Planning Advisory Board, the Neighborhood Planning Units, Atlanta/Fulton County Land Bank Authority, Atlanta/Fulton County Recreation Authority, Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, the Atlanta Tree Commission, Municipal Market Board of Directors/Auburn Curb Market, Atlanta Workforce Development Agency, Commission on Aging, Commission on Veterans Affairs, Atlanta Youth Commission, Commission on Homelessness, Community Improvement Districts, Fulton and DeKalb County Boards of Health, Atlanta/Fulton County Library Board of Trustees, Fulton/Atlanta Community Action Authority, all park conservancy boards and advisory committees, the Public Arts Advisory Committee, park and greenway acquisition, and other boards and bodies with subject matter under the purview of this committee.
(27) Atlanta Beltline as it relates to housing and the Tax Allocation District.
(28) All budgeted contracts pertaining to the agencies under the jurisdiction of this committee.